Stock item delivered on pallet direct from Portway to our customers - The Portway Arundel Multifuel stove has been developed with aesthetics, efficiency, and flexibility in mind. This robust steel bodied stove has modern looks with a large clear viewing window that will provide plenty of lively flames. Suitable for most room settings, this A+ rated stove has a heat output of 5kW and energy efficiency of 82.5% allowing it to be both cost-effective and heat efficient. The Arundel is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA.
The main features of this Multiflue stove are -
- Strong steel body and door
- Large viewing window
- Simple primary and secondary air conrol
- Externally controllable riddle system
- Ultra-slim depth
- Radiant heat output
- Metallic paint finish
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- CLEAN BURN Ecodesign 2022
- PORTWAY ARUNDEL MK3 SOLID FUEL STOVE
All pallet deliveries will be brought to a flat service in front of your delivery address (subject to access) and you will need to arrange adequate means to take your order into your home, this may take up 2 people. You will be contacted via phone to organise delivery date with you directly.
A signature will be required on all Portway deliveries.