Media wall electric fires offer customers a lot of creative freedom - you can enjoy customisable options to put your own mark on the installation. Combining two centrepieces and the most important features of the room (your TV and fireplace) you can create something stunning.
Creating a media wall fire with the help of Fires2U is affordable and easy. Our customers enjoy their new fires for years after purchase and the quality of our products remains top-notch. All fires shown on our site come with manufacturer guarantees and warranties.
Our electric fireplaces are efficient and affordable to run. Therefore you will always enjoy a pleasant experience and a soft ambience, which will set a beautiful mood in your home when you use one of our media wall fires.
Each fire for a media wall is installed with an effective fan. The heat emitted from the fire does not affect the TV and it is not a safety issue.
At Fires2U, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best electric fires on the market. We take pride in offering top-quality products at excellent prices. We also offer a price match service (subject to Terms and Conditions) so rest assured you are always getting the best deal.
Do you have any questions about media wall fires? Do you need advice on what model to choose? Get in touch with us today and we will help you out!
Frequently Asked Questions
What fires are used in media walls?
There are two main types of fires for media walls, these are:
- Hole in the wall fires: This is arguably the most attractive option for media wall electric fires. They are placed inside of the wall rather than on the face of it.
- Wall-mounted fires: Wall-mounted fires sit on the face of the wall and need to be fixed onto a bracket. These media fire walls can then be fitted as one, two or three sided depending on the model you purchase.
Can you have a media wall with a gas fire?
When using a gas fire with a media wall style installation additional precautions have to be taken in the materials used and a gas safe installer must carry out the commissioning of the appliance. At fires2u.com we have experienced sales staff who have installed this style of fire and can guide you on your requirements and ensure your fire is supplied with all the correct components.
Media wall electric fires have a cooling component. The fan blows out cool air into the fire, which moves the heat. Once this air passes through the heat, it then heats back up and is warm. This air is what heats the room up. As a result, this is ideal for a fire for the media wall as the air is dispersed out into the room rather than upwards (where the TV will be placed) so no issues will be caused.
What is a media wall?
Media walls are a popular and modern interior design choice. These walls transform your living space into something stunning. A media wall consists of a TV being placed onto a wall in your home and an electric fire placed above or below the TV.
There are many benefits to having a media wall in your home, these include:
- Effective space management: instead of having your TV on a stand or cabinet placing it on the wall saves space in your living room. This space could be used in a better way such as for more guest seating space or even a desk to work on.
- Improved aesthetic quality: a media wall fire looks fantastic! It combines two of the most prominent features of your living room to create a handy and aesthetically pleasing feature that will instantly impress your guests.
- Adds value to your home: media wall fires are an affordable way to add value to your home. These features make your house feel and look luxurious and expensive.
What should I consider when choosing a media wall fire?
Choosing a media wall electric fire can seem overwhelming at first, as there are so many options available alongside many customisable features. When you are narrowing down your options, you should keep in mind the following:
- Does the fire suit my budget?
- Will the fire fit in my living room?
- Will the design suit my interior design style and preferences?
What is the best-sized fire for my living room?
Ensuring that the TV and fire match is vital. Having a fire that is too big or small can completely throw the aesthetics of the room off. We recommend the following:
32 - 48 inch TV = 800mm to 1200mm
50 inch TV = 1200mm - 1500mm
55 inch TV = 1300mm to 1600mm
60 inch TV = 1500mm to 1800mm
65 inch TV = 1600mm to 1800mm
70 to 75 inch TV = 1800mm to 2400mm
80+ inch TV = 1800mm to 2400mm