The Portway 1 Contemporary Multifuel stove is a clean-burning and highly efficient stove with a large viewing window. This compact contemporary steel stove has a slim body to allow it to be installed in a wider range of settings. Customisable leg height options are available and provide modern aesthetics for inglenooks and chambers, or as a standalone feature stove. You can also choose to customise your stove with our range of vitreous enamel coloured door options.
This stove benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive exceptional 2022 EU standards set to improve the environment by producing highly efficient stoves, that offer clean-burning, with ultra-low emissions.
Key features of this stove are -
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron door and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Slim depth installation
- Tertiary air supply
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- CLEAN BURN Ecodesign 2022
Optional Extras for this stove -
- Ruby Red Vitreous Enamel Door
- Arctic Grey Vitreous Enamel Door
- Stove Legs; Low legs 150mm
- Stove Legs; High legs 300mm
Portway stoves will be delivered using Bassets palletised delivery service with an estimated lead time of approximately 2/3 weeks, however this is dependant on stock levels at time of placing an order.. All pallet deliveries will be brought to a flat service in front of your delivery address (subject to access) and you will need to arrange adequate means to take your order into your home, this may take up 2 people.
A signature will be required on all Portway deliveries.