The Flavel Arundel XL Multifuel stove makes an instant impact with its striking extra-large viewing window, contemporary styling, and contrasting chrome handle. This hard-working steel bodied stove features a cast iron door and a log retaining bar that, although part functionality of the stove, enhances its overall aesthetics. Incorporating high-efficiency technology this large Class A+ appliance attains a Heat output of 5.0Kw, with a High Energy Efficiency value of 84%.
The key features of this stove are -
- Strong steel body and cast iron door
- Large viewing window
- Simple primary and secondary air controls
- Externally controllable riddle system
- Tertiary air supply
- Radiant heat output
- Metallic paint finish
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- CLEAN BURN Ecodesign 2022
Portway stoves will be delivered using Bassets palletised delivery service with an estimated lead time of approximately 2/3 weeks, however this is dependant on stock levels at time of placing an order.. All pallet deliveries will be brought to a flat service in front of your delivery address (subject to access) and you will need to arrange adequate means to take your order into your home, this may take up 2 people.
A signature will be required on all Portway deliveries.