Flamerite Jaeger 1360 is a Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Suite with a sleek and clean finish that can be easily installed on any any flat wall in your home. This electric fireplace suite features the Flamerites OmniGlide 2 position glass front which comes with a concealed heater and produces a beautiful flame pattern.
The main features of this Flamerite wall mounted electric fireplace suite are –
- White Pebbles and Glass Beads or Cinderwood log effect
- Choice of Smart eControl featuring Radia Flame 3D or Fire eControl featuring Nitra Flame 7 (see below for more information)
- OmniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect
- Thermostatically controlled 1000W/1500W concealed fan heater
- Smooth or a textured paint finish available in arctic white (as shown), ivory cream or pastel grey
- Install onto a flat wall (the is semi inset option also available to find out more about this contact us direct via email or phone)
This Flamerite electric fireplace suite is now offered with a choice of two stunning flame effect options -
Radia Flame 3D
Radia Flame features a strong, radiant flickering flame with a deep fuel reflection. Warm tones of yellow and orange replicate the charm of a real fire. The Radia Flame option can be controlled using the Flamerite Smart eControl app using your iOS or Android phone/tablet. There is also manual controls located on the electric fireplace suite.
Nitra Flame 7
Nitra flame effect boasts a colour change function allowing you to set the fire with warm fire colours for or scroll through an exciting selection of blue/purple/green tones which will look stunning during the warmer months. Easily operated through Flamerite's Fire eControl app using your iOS or Android phone/tablet, a Remote Control is also supplied with the Nitra Flame effect fire or the is also manual override controls located on the electric fireplace suite
For all Flamerite electric fires and Fireplace suites deliveries you will be contacted directly by the manufacture to confirm delivery in approx. 4 weeks. You will be contacted via phone by them and if the date suggested is not suitable you can change to another working day. This information is always dependent on stock levels at time of placing an order.