The traditional and stylish Raylia inset electric fire is now available from the Flamerite fires collection and will be the focal point to any room it is installed in. This electric fire comes with two-tone trim and the bauhaus fret.
The main features of this inset electric fire are -
- Cinderwood log effect with radiant burn or glowing coals
- Thermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater
- OmniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect with either the Radia Flame Remote model or the Radia Flame App model only
- Fire control options: Manual control, Remote control or iOS & Android App (download required) with the Radia flame model or iOS & Android App (download required) with the Nitra flame model
- Fire trim finish options: silver or brass
- Flat wall spacer kit is available at additional cost
This Flamerite electric fire is now offered with a choice of two stunning flame effect options -
Radia Flame 3D
Radia Flame features a strong, radiant flickering flame with a deep fuel reflection. Warm tones of yellow and orange replicate the charm of a real fire. The Radia Flame option can be controlled either by manual control option only or the Flamerite's Fire eControl app only using your iOS or Android (must be Android version 5 and above)* phone/tablet for and additional cost option.
Nitra Flame 7
Nitra flame effect boasts a colour change function allowing you to set the fire with warm fire colours for or scroll through an exciting selection of blue/purple/green tones which will look stunning during the warmer months. Easily operated through Flamerite's Fire eControl app using your iOS or Android (must be Android version 5 and above)* phone/tablet.
*Following a recent update with Flamerite Smart eControl app, Flamerite wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that the app is now compatible with Android version 5 and above only. If you have an older version of Android you will be unable to download Smart eControl unfortunately.
For Flamerite electric fires and Fireplace suites deliveries you will be contacted directly by the manufacture to confirm delivery in approx 2-3 weeks. You will be contacted via phone by them and if the date suggested is not suitable you can change to another working day. This information is always dependent on stock levels at time of placing an order.