The Flamerite Glazer 1000 electric fire really has the wow factor and can be fitted one sided, two sided or three sided for the ultimate panoramic viewing of flamerites stunning flame pattern. Our customers really love installing this style of fire in their own media walls, which creates a stylish statement in any room it is fitted in.
The key features of this Flameite electric fire are –
- Panoramic 1 , 2 or 3 sided electric fire glass burn area
- Cinderwood log effect with radiant burn. They now comes in two different styles: Cinderwood or Authentic Woodland.
- Choice of Smart eControl featuring Radia Flame 3D or Fire eControl featuring Nitra Flame 7 (see below for more information)
- Thermostatically control 750W/1500W concealed fan heater
- OmniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect
This Flamerite electric fire is now offered with a choice of two stunning flame effect options -
Radia Flame 3D
Radia Flame features a strong, radiant flickering flame with a deep fuel reflection. Warm tones of yellow and orange replicate the charm of a real fire. The Radia Flame option can be controlled using the Flamerite Smart eControl app using your iOS or Android phone/tablet. There is also manual controls located on the electric fire
Nitra Flame 7
Nitra flame effect boasts a colour change function allowing you to set the fire with warm fire colours for or scroll through an exciting selection of blue/purple/green tones which will look stunning during the warmer months. Easily operated through Flamerite's Fire eControl app using your iOS or Android phone/tablet, a Remote Control is also supplied with the Nitra Flame effect fire or the is also manual override controls located on the electric fire.
For all Flamerite electric fires and Fireplace suites deliveries you will be contacted directly by the manufacture to confirm delivery in approx. 2-4 weeks. You will be contacted via phone by them and if the date suggested is not suitable you can change to another working day. This information is always dependent on stock levels at time of placing an order.