The Portway 2 Contemporary Multfuel stove is a steel-bodied stove with a cast iron door featuring a large viewing window. Simple and easy to operate controls offer responsive heat adjustment and provide longer more efficient slow-burning fuel control. This Portway stove has a choice of three leg height options.
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee.
The key features of thsi stove are -
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron door and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 410mm (16")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
Optional Extras for this stove -
- Ruby Red Vitreous Enamel Door
- Arctic Grey Vitreous Enamel Door
- Stove Legs; Low legs 150mm
- Stove Legs; High legs 300mm
- Optional Output Reducing Bricks available which converts heat output to 5kW (see image of this part)
Portway stoves will be delivered using Bassets palletised delivery service with an estimated lead time of approximately 2/3 weeks, however this is dependant on stock levels at time of placing an order.. All pallet deliveries will be brought to a flat service in front of your delivery address (subject to access) and you will need to arrange adequate means to take your order into your home, this may take up 2 people.
A signature will be required on all Portway deliveries.