With an output of 5kw and the infinitely adaptable looks which characterise the whole Serrano family, the Broseley Serrano 5 SE (smoke exempt) stove has the power to transform the look and feel of rooms in the size and style of house where most of us live. You can see why it's a favourite.
Main Features of this stove »
- Cast iron construction
- High Efficiency - 76.3%
- Primary & secondary air controls
- Choice of top or rear flue outlet
- Airwash technology to help keep glass clean
- External combustion air intake option
- Easily removable cast iron firebricks and baffle (no fixings)
- CE approved
- Dimensions Standard: 432w x 540h x 473d mm
- Smoke Exempt (se) for use in smoke control areas
- Weight of appliance approx 97 Kg
- 5 Year Warranty
DEFRA approved stove which allows you to burn wood in smoke controlled areas
Please note the stove pipe doesnt come with this stove.
Due to the size and or weight of the Broseley stove range, all these items will be delivered on a pallet. All pallet deliveries will be brought to a flat service in front of your delivery address (subject to access) and you will need to arrange adequate means to take your order into your home, this may take up 2 people. You will be contacted prior to despatch to arrange a suitable delivery day and on the day you aggree the pallet courier driver will ring 1 hour before they are at your delivery address. A signature will be required on all pallet deliveries. Current delivery times is approx 3 weeks however, this is dependant on stock levels at time of placing an order.